Copyright © 2020-2021 Mind of Joy Consulting – All Rights Reserved.
1. OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHT
Laurent van Steenkiste and Valentina Dolara own the copyright of https://mindofjoy.consulting website and the material on this website including, without limitation, the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material.
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights on mindofjoy.consulting website as well as on the material on the website are reserved.
All the texts on the website, the structure of our programme and services as well as all the identity and positioning elements such as logo and institutional signature, programme name, etc. are protected by copyright and have been registered with the INPI (National Institute of Intellectual Property) by Soleau envelopes.
- Mind of Joy Consulting logotype: Laurent van Steenkiste and Valentina Dolara.
- Mind of Joy Consulting baseline as “Strategic Human Skills for Teams & Leaders”: Laurent van Steenkiste and Valentina Dolara.
- “Mind of Joy” is a registered trademark at the INPI (National Institute of Intellectual Property) owned by Laurent van Steenkiste and Valentina Dolara.
- All texts of the website: Laurent van Steenkiste and Valentina Dolara.
- Conception of the website: Laurent van Steenkiste and Valentina Dolara.
- Graphic design of the website: Luana Lloyd.
- Development of the website: La Boite à Re.
- Illustrations on the website: Luana Lloyd.
- Photos on the website:
- Header composition: seventyfourimages / Envato; Fred Kloet / Unsplash; chuyu2014 / Envato
- Other: Agefis / Unsplash
- Human Skills at Work:
- Header: seventyfourimages / Envato
- Composition: seventyfourimages / Envato; Nick Gonzales / West Valley College;
- Our Programme:
- Header: FlamingoImages / Envato
- The Science Behind:
- Header: Gorodenkoff / iStock
- Man facing sunrise: Warren Wong / Unsplash
- Monk in meditation: Brian Ulrich
- Portraits (in order of appearance): University of Wisconsin-Madison; Momopuppycat; Michael Wuertenberg; D. Dipasupil; Christopher Michel; Unknown; Tobias Hase; Luiz Bettoni
- Header: Andrea Piacquadio / Pexels
- About us:
- Header: aetb / Envato
- Portraits: Antonio Viscido
- Header: Rawpixel / Envato
- Newsletter footer: Rawpixel / iStock
This Copyright Notice was created using an SEQ Legal template.
We would like to warmly thank Luana, Renaud, Anne, Antonio and our beta-testers for their precious help, their patience, their kindness and their unfailing involvement in this project which is so close to our hearts.
Once again, we have experienced that sincere and warm human relationships are much more able to create value – both in terms of results and individual experience – than professional collaborations that lack them.
3. COPYRIGHT LICENSE
We grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to:
a) View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
b) Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
c) Print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
4. PROHIBITED USES
You must not:
a) Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
b) Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
c) Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
d) Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
5. REPORT ABUSE
If you become aware of any use of:
a) Our copyright materials,
b) Material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright,
c) Unlawful material or activity on our website,
please report this to us immediately by email to: email@example.com
6. ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org