Table of Content:
Your privacy is very important to us. It is Mind of Joy Consulting’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on our Website (https://mindofjoy.consulting), or through our training programmes or services. We only collect the necessary information to provide you the requested services. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
Here are all the information regarding the way we collect and treat personal data. We encourage you to read the policy carefully and to contact us for any questions or concerns about our privacy practices.
2. WHO WE ARE?
Mind of Joy Consulting is a sole proprietorship established:
In Italy by:
Via del Bargellino, 15
50014 Fiesole – FI – Italy
In France by:
Laurent van Steenkiste
6, rue de Vienne
75008 Paris – France
Website administrator and publication manager: Laurent van Steenkiste
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
While using our Website, or requesting information on our training courses or services, or participating in our training courses and services, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal and professional information including your gender, name and surname, date of birth, job title, organisation name, demographic information, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected via our Website contact form, our newsletter subscription form, business information meetings form or during our training courses and supply of services.
- Device information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance information, IP address, URLs, and Website usages collected by tracking and analytics technologies (see Section 10).
- Personal and professional information related to our training courses and services topics like levels of mental focus, awareness, emotional competences, subjective well-being, prosocial skills, resilience, purpose and engagement collected using online surveys.
4. How do we use personal data?
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including information and schedule of our training courses and services, the training materials, the surveys, statistics, etc.
- To provide you with news and general information about our services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information (see Section 9).
- To contact you by email or phone call for legal obligations (e.g. prevention of fraud), internal audit requirements or internal research or development purposes.
- To inform you by email regarding the functionalities, security or legal updates on our Website, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To better understand the use of our Website and improve the way we present our services.
5. How long do we keep personal data?
We will also retain Website usage data and information collected via tracking technologies for internal analysis purposes. Those data are generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when those data are used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our services, or we are legally obligated to retain those data for longer time periods.
When data are obsolete or when you have required us not to receive further information from us, we proceed to the deletion of the personal data within two weeks of receipt of the request.
7. Where do we store and process personal data?
In the case of service providers located outside the European Economic Area, we ensure that we delete the collected data as soon as processing is complete. If we need to further store the data for the performance of contractual services, we copy the data onto our own storage media.
Our actual Website host is ChemiCloud.
ChemiCloud’s head office is in the United States, but the server, on which our website and personal data collected are hosted, is located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam).
8. How do we secure personal data?
The security of personal data is important to us. We guarantee that all technical, organisational and human measures (firewalls, personal passwords, verification system, limited access to files, etc.) are taken to ensure the protection of your data (especially against loss, abuse, access, unauthorized modification and destruction).
Despite all efforts, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. What are your rights in relation to personal data?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), any person involved in the processing of personal data has the right to:
- Access its data and retrieve its data as a copy (easily usable and allowing data portability),
- Request deletion of his data,
- Modify inaccurate or incomplete data,
- Request a limited use of his data,
- Refuse the processing of his data, including processing for direct marketing purposes.
When you fill in a form on our Website, you will have an option to choose whether to receive information from us by email. If you have agreed that we can use your information for communication purposes, you can change your preferences easily by using the options at the bottom of our newsletters and emails or you can contact us.
10. Tracking technologies and cookies
Last modification date: December 8, 2020